Bts full form Bangtan Boys
10 Facts Every BTS Fan Should Know About The World’s Most Popular Boy-Band Group
1. BTS Stands for Bangtan Sonyeondan
2. ARMY Stands for Adorable Representative MC for Youth
3. There Are Seven Member
4. RM Learnt English By Watching ‘Friends’
5. They Were Not Always This Popular
6. Suga Was An Underground Rapper
7. Jungkook Wanted To Be A Tattoo Artist
8. BTS Was Going To Name Themselves Differently
9. They Produce Their Own Music
10. J-Hope Was A Street Dancer
V was born Kim Tae-hyung on December 30, 1995, in the Seo District of Daegu, South Korea, and grew up in Geochang County.
J-Hope was born as Jung Ho-seok (Korean: 정호석) on February 18, 1994, in Gwangju, South Korea, where he lived with his parents and older sister.
Min Yoon-gi (Korean: 민윤기; born March 9, 1993), better known by his stage names Suga (stylized in all caps) and Agust D, is a South Korean rapper, songwriter and record producer
Kim Nam-joon (Korean: 김남준; born September 12, 1994), better known by his stage name RM (formerly Rap Monster), is a South Korean rapper, songwriter and record producer. He is the leader of the South Korean boy group BTS
Park Ji-min (Korean: 박지민; born October 13, 1995), known mononymously as Jimin, is a South Korean singer, songwriter, and dancer.
Kim Seok-jin (Korean: 김석진; born December 4, 1992), also known by his stage name Jin, is a South Korean singer, songwriter, and member of the South Korean boy band BTS since June 2013
Jeon Jung-kook (Korean: 전정국; born September 1, 1997), known mononymously as Jungkook, is a South Korean singer and songwriter. He is the youngest member and vocalist of the South Korean boy band BTS.